|Chapters Web Links: WELCOME DIRECTORY RESOURCES FORMS RECRUITMENT|
Welcome to the National Space Society Chapters Section
WE WANT YOU!
IN MEMORIAM - DR. DAVID FISCHER (Phoenix Chapter)
What is a chapter of the National Space Society?
A chapter of the National Space Society is a relatively informal group of space enthusiasts who join together for comradarie and education and possible political activity.
What does a chapter do?
A chapter of the National Space Society has the same mission and vision as that of the Society. Look for the Society's Roadmap to see what we are planning.
- Chapters hold meetings as per the Chapters Guidelines.
- Chapters educate their members and the public by bringing in speakers.
- Chapters provide speakers to various organizations to educate schools, civic groups, etc., on the benefit of space exploration
- Chapters visit other chapters and may attend the yearly International Space Development Conference at a special membership price.
- Chapters can make funds available to them by recruiting new NSS members. See the Campaign for the Future.
Why join or start a chapter?
- The more chapters the National Space Society has, the louder our voice is in Congress
- If you want to meet others with the same interests, join a chapter
- If you want to start a chapter in your area, it's easy. Go to Chapter Startup for more information. You can also look at our Chapters Directory page to see if we already have a chapter near you.
|Let your purchases benefit NSS! Add this page to your Favorites or Bookmark the page. When you click on this Amazon link (or any other Amazon link on the NSS website) to go to Amazon, a percentage of all items you purchase (books, electronics, movies, etc.) during that session will go to NSS. There is no additional cost to you.|